Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Please forgive me

Well I tried changing the settings and adding a picture but no can do. As long as I can post my thoughts, that is the important thing. I have viewed many blogs and mine will be *&^%$# in comparison.

Well a bit about me, I am 29 (do not want to mention that I am turning the big 3 0 this year! Duh 30 comes after 29!!) and am working within the Workers Compensation industry. My dream career would be to be in the Police Force. Why?? Not too sure why.

DH is a jack of all trades. He is brilliant with his hands (mmmmm) and can make something out of nothing. DH is 31 and still a big kid.

We have been TTC for a little while and this consumes my thoughts all day everyday. A little more about that next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home