Friday, February 04, 2005

It's not my fault, maybe just a little

Yesterday Sydney was drenched in Summer rain. Yes we need it but did the office need to be flooded? I was in the bosses office looking out the window at the idiots contemplating walking to their cars and then contemplating driving. So it was not my fault that I did not hear the downpour of rain coming into the office (yes you heard right). Who happened to save the day.....the bitch did of course as she heard it from downstairs and ran upstairs to tell us that the offices were flooding. We have some guys in cleaning up the mess so it did end all too badly now did it.

The wicked witch turned up today so noone wants to try me today. There were no symptoms that I was pregnant but then again what do I know about symptoms....I have never had any have I?

Oh if you want to check out my charts minus the tempretures click here http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/2223b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home