Friday, April 27, 2007

Christening...

So much has happened, Damian is now 9 months and just freaking me out! What happened to my baby? I know that 9 months is still considered a baby but he is not the baby he once was. He still wants and needs his mama and I love that.

We had Damian's Christening this past Saturday and he was a little angel. All went well, well apart from this:


Yep the bear got a little squashed! DH tried to carry way too many things out of the car at the same time and he put the BBQ chicken on top of the bear and well something had to give. Lucky it wasn't the whole cake!
Damian has had the flu this past week but is on the mend.....oh and I have been so strict with his sleep and making sure he always sleeps in his own bed but there have been some occasions where he will not go back asleep and the moment I lift him he settles and then screams when I put him back down. WHAT HAVE I DONE? Last night I resorted to putting him in our bed. Bad move me thinks. Ah well they are only small once.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home