Thursday, June 16, 2005

Food

This occupies my thoughts every second of every day. Luckily I am not overweight but I am not toned and certainly have put on quite a few kg's over the last year. I tell myself to eat sensibly but I can't......for someone that is totally obsessed with food this is extremely difficult and something I just don't want to do. So if I want to eat everything is sight, I should exercise.....right? Wrong! I have not done one bit of exercise for a long long time and it is catching up with me.....fast. I have no determination nor any wilpower and this kills me.

I love you ..... food.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anita

Dont be so tough on yourself it will just make it harder. Dont demonise food or you will just want more of it. Hell with the ac no wonder you are emotionally eating! I put on heaps while going through ac and i excercised lots. DO the excercise if you want but dont expect miracle cures, but seriously yoga is good for you emotionally so id thoroughly recommend that. Anyway i met you and your a slim and gorgeous babe!!!!!!

7:16 am  
Blogger Anita said...

Shucks thanks Em.

Now tell me how are those gorgeous children of yours? Keep updating that web of yours as I love seeing your updated photos.....I promise I am not a stalker...promise

4:12 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

Oh and thanks you are officially the first to post a comment on my blog! Yay for Em!

4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home