Thursday, July 19, 2007

One Year down.....



...and many more to come! Damian is now 1.

Time has certainly flown but they have been the most joyous years of my entire life. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would not change it for the world, even the sleepless nights, nope would not change a single thing!

Damian was an early walker and this is most certainly a trait that he has got from his tata. He DOES NOT stop. Active from the moment he wakes to the moment he goes down for a sleep, cuddles are saved for just before bed of a night time which mama treasures more than anything.

Ok boasting mama here, but heck I can so listen up. Damian is:

- Saying mama, tata, deda, baba, teta,
- Watches Barney & friends and claps when they sing 'if you're happy and you know it...'
- Stops at a step and carefully takes the step without falling
- Loves opening cupboards and playing with bowls and lids
- Starts kicking his legs and waving his arms around when I pull into my parents and brothers drive way!
- When I say 'where's the bird?' he looks outside and looks up in the sky

Oh and there is so much more. But ain't my baby clever??!!




Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bugsy said...

Happy first birthday Damian! your mumma is right to be proud - you are a very special boy!

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home