Monday, June 20, 2005

L U C R I N

Give me a L
Give me an U
Give me a C
Give me a R
Give me an I
Give me a N

What do you get......you get Lucrin!! Come to think of it Murray's Pharmacy is going to give it to me as they stock it to the brim!

Went for my 1st b/t this morning for this cycle and have been given the go ahead. This month I am just going to take it as it comes....oops actually that's what I did last month and it still got cancelled. DH, some friends and I are going to the snows in the 2ww so I am not sure whether I should partake in the skiing but I am thinking that I should just go about my normal activities as many women do and still fall pregnant.

I went to my 3rd EB AC lunch at Hogs Breath on Saturday and it was great. Just putting some names to faces is awesome. Several newbies also attended which is sort of not good but good as we can all support one another. Thank you for a great time!

As Rove says.....say hi to your mum for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home