Friday, June 17, 2005

My Husband

Dh is a wonderful husband. He helps me with housework, never insists on anything such as having dinner on the table, lets me shop till I drop (this is v important), suffice to say he is all I have ever wanted. BUT (there is a but) he does have a flaw and that flaw to me is worrying. Put simply, he does not plan for the future.

Ok to explain this a little, Dh lives for the moment. Not for tomorrow or yesterday just for right here right now. This annoys the hell out of me. Things that I would like he take more of an interest in is:

- controlling our finances;
- emotionally contribute to IVF;

both of these have to do with planning for the future but he doesn't see it as much of a problem as I do. When I ask Dh where he sees us in 5-10 years time he says that he doesn't think about the future and really does not care as long as we are ok today who cares about tomorrow. I just wish that he were a planner but then again you can't change the unchangeable and then again he wouldn't be Dh if he were a planner......right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home