Friday, July 01, 2005

Never Ever

I know that this blog goes from me feeling on top of the world to quite the opposite. Sadly today I feel quite the opposite. I am feeling like maybe having a baby is just not meant to be. Maybe it is God's way of telling me that I am not supposed to have a baby to call my own. I was married 7 years ago and not one suspected pregnancy, nothing. Yet after my SIL announced her pregnancy just last week (which I am still ecstatic about) I am the last out of EVERYONE to have a bub. I am alone. No one can understand and I suppose I hope no one can understand. I am having all these injections but who is to know whether it will work. I honestly don't believe that my body is capable of a pregnancy.

I am feeling quite sorry for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home