Wednesday, August 03, 2005

And it's a.....BFN.

The lack of posts were due to being on holidays but I must confess that I have been back for 5 days but just didn't feel like updating my blog. Yep it was a BFN. AF paid me a visit two days prior to the scheduled b/t and I wasn't happy. I must admit though, I was so much more devastated when my 1st IVF cycle was cancelled than my recent BFN. It may be that on the 1st you psych yourself up so much and in my case it all came crashing down.

Doc has advised that I need a little break so I will start my meds on my next cycle which means that my next approximate EPU date will be the beginning of October, b/t being........v. close to my b-day. I bet you all know what I will be wishing for on my 30th (gulp) b-day.

Geez what to blog about for the next IVF-free months? Dogs, building our house (which has not even begun), living with the inlaws etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anita,

I am so sorry to hear about your BFN :( I hope you are OK and looking after yourself. Thinking of you.

Catherine

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home