Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Trigger Happy

Well what do you know.............the doc said that I will be ready for EPU on Wednesday which means that I triggered last night. I am over the moon to have finally got here and not long to go now.

My dilemma now (always something) is whether I want to transfer one or two. I am thinking that if I only have a couple good embies then I will transfer them both but if I have more than two then I will only transfer the one and freeze the remainder. I have to be realistic and know that one is healthier for me and bubs and it really is only my first cycle. I suppose I just answered my own question....

This blog is getting a little boring (for a reader)........my apologies to the poor souls reading this blog. What I don't apologise for is that is keeping me occupied during my toughest times.

Also I am heading off to the snows a week after my ET (egg transfer) so I won't even be here for the scheduled b/t if AF does not pay me a visit!! Let's hope that I never see her cruel face for at least 10 months!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home