Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Don't Know

Firstly let me apologise for my lack of posts.

I am probably thinking that you want to an update as to what is happening with me but then again you may not want to, and I understand this. I felt like this when I read blogs of ladies who had gone through IVF and then fallen pregnant. They were no longer in my league and so I slowly moved on.

I really don't want that to happen here. I have the pain of infertility and it is still with me as I approach my 1st ultrasound. I am not feeling the joy that I should and infertility has made me be like this.

I hope that you can all get that BFP you all deserve, but I know that like me, you will be cautiously happy and will not claim victory until we have those little babies in our arms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

You should keep on posting what you're thinking and feeling. I think we all understand how much harder it is to be happy and excited after going through infertility - you're still waiting for that proverbial shoe to drop. Don't feel like you can't talk about it because you're... and some of us aren't. On days when it's hard, we won't read. And that's okay. We can still be here for you when you need a little hand holding.

3:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with what Nico has said -- fire away and each of us will deal with it in our own way. I'm actually keen to find out where you go from here, I *want* to know how you're feeling now, what its like to be on the other side! Live vicariously through others if you can't do so yourself kind of thing.

Congrats!!! Very, very happy for you! :)

-C

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home