Monday, November 07, 2005

Positive

What a hopeless blogger I am!

My excuse....that after I got told I was pregnant (yes I am) I drove straight home to be with D. and thought that I would update from home only to not remember my password! Doh!

I NEVER thought I would ever post that I was pregnant. In all honestly, I was hoping but never did I ever think my dreams would be answered.

Ladies....do not think I will be deserting any of you and ask any question that you want; symptoms, what I ate, ANYTHING.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Anita - That is Fantastic news....yay....congratulations!!!
When is your next beta?
Is there going to be another one?
I'm so very excited for you!!!

1:16 pm  
Blogger Bugsy said...

Yay - what wonderful news. Told you I had a good feeling about this. I am soooooo excited for you. And you had better not leave us - we need you!

3:46 pm  
Blogger Nico said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear it!!! I was worried that your beta had been negative and you weren't posting because you were so depressed that you just couldn't bear to write it. But hoping that you were so ecstatic that up on your cloud nine you forgot to post. Woo-hoo for cloud nine!

12:43 am  
Blogger Larisa said...

Congrats! Fantastic news!

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home