Friday, September 23, 2005

Lesson Learnt

Ok my last post was a whine and a whinge about me nearly pulling my hair out as D. was expecting me to organise everything a do a full time job at the same time but I have to say that he learnt his lesson. How? Well Anita followed instructions as carefully as she could but it was more of an effort for me to do it as I had to keep confirming things and that took more time and effort than it would have if he just did it himself. Anyway I suppose it is my home too so must help when needed.

Ok today I have heard it all. A new mum giving her 8 week baby Phenergen! Her reason? She needed to sleep....the baby that is. I secretly think that the twit needed precious sleep. FFS your baby is a new born and you expect that your routine will be all over the place until they are um about 18!. Seems to me that this baby may be interferring with her life and just drugging it with Phenergen will solve it. Mind you it wasn't even prescribed by her doctor but the Pharmacist suggested it! But hang on he has 3 years tertiary study so that makes it ok. Wake up to yourself girl this is a new born and you just take every moment/day/month as it comes. If the baby is having trouble sleeping, shouldn't you be asking your doctor for a referral to 'Tresillian?'. No that would be too easy.

Over and out but totally totally disgusted with what this twit has done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home