Thursday, September 15, 2005

How often is too often?

Well this is something we all do.......the neighbour does it, even Posh and Becks, Britney probably just did one whilst giving birth, pretty sure Princess Mary will do one too (maybe not during childbirth but definitely before or after), I do them ALL THE FRIGGIN time.

Don't want to reveal myself too much but I am sure you get the drift. Now I talk about this subject with my friends all the time, as with friends nothing should be sacred, but they actually said that I do it too much and that it is not normal. Ok so fast forward to my Dr's appt where I asked him if it was normal and he basically did not answer me. I mean how could he as he was trying to contain his laughter with the odd chuckle under his breath.....he had heard it all at that stage! But I am still none-the-wiser. So people how often is too often?

Must investigate as lovely readers your comments are few and far between but I will be back with an update as to what is normal.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bugsy said...

ok - so I am very very naive. Do you mean babydancing? I wasn't sure.

2:30 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

Nooooooo quite the opposite actually!!!

How often do you well....go and do a ummmmmm No2?

Glad this is in the comment part!! Phew!!

4:24 pm  
Blogger Bugsy said...

You crack me up. I never thought you were talking about BMs!

Um Well I do that daily - actually usually twice a day. If I go more than 2 days without doing that then I feel very uncomfortable.

Does that answer your question?

(gosh now you have me blushing!)

10:53 am  
Blogger Anita said...

Yes well I was blushing asking but I just had to go there as this has been playing on my mind.

Anyway tried to do some googling on the net as to what's normal but can I say the sites that I went to went horrid so I soon stopped that.

Ok I go at least 4-5 times a day. Usually with a No1 comes a No....wll you know!!! Is this normal?? Do I have some underlying condition that is making me go so often?

12:41 pm  
Blogger Mari said...

Anita - firstly thanks for dropping by my blog!

Bugsy - you crack me up!

Getting to the point of the matter, I have IBS and am not regular at all. When I've eaten healthy and have the IBS under control then it is twice a day. But I've been known to go up to 5 times with it not being ummm well you know...watery (clearing throat). But when the IBS is bad, I go all the time (almost hourly).

So that is me, yet my cousin who lived with us went after every meal he had, so if he had say 5 meals he went 5 times.

It depends on how often you go, my DH goes once a day regularly at roughly the same time. If he’s going more than that then he is know suffering from well you know. The amount of times you go is related to your metabolism, how fast your body can process the food.

If it is a good consistency (giggling whilst writing this) and firm (hehehehe, can’t help it) but not too firm, then I wouldn’t worry.

I hope that this helps.

1:02 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

Ok so I gather that 5 times a day may be normal for me. I believe my metabolism is pretty good as even though I have put on weight, it probably is not as much as I should being that I eat crap (no pun intended...lol) all day.

Thanks girls.....perhaps we should move on to another subject?

2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home