Friday, August 26, 2005

Fashion Flaw

Copied and further edited from my post on EB

I am sure all of us have had a fashion flaw at one time or another but I often wonder why grown women wear tracksuit type jumpers with a cartoon characters on them.

This morning while filling up fuel, a women next to me, who was probably going to work, wore a tracksuit jumper with Winner the Pooh FFS, with jeans tappered in at the bottom and joggers. Now this lady was not slim but she wasn't big either, she could have chosen more appropriate clothes. Oh and don't let me get started on the people that have toys in their car lined up on their dashboards or hanging on the back window!!!

I may get blastered for my opinions but what do you think? Are you one of these women that wear cartoon character prints on clothes? And if so, why?

I just don't get it so help me understand why you are obsessed with cartoon characters?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I completely agree Anita! They are hideous, sad and repulsive looking things - I couldn't wear one if you PAID me!!

TBH even the site of "Winnie the Poo" and some of the other tacky character clothing on KIDS has often had me gagging - although I must admit I do like the "Classic Poo" range for newborns ;)

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home