Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Everything and Anything

I have so much to finish at work but my motivation is ZILCH....
(and it doesn't help that the boss is not here)

I hate the fact that I want to do something else with my career but unfortunately can't as my job pays well and we couldn't financially be without it....

I am fed up with dealing with tradesman....

I am fed up with spoon feeding D. about what needs to be done....

I am fed up with this pregnancy obsession. Why can't I just accept that it may not happen and just be happy that my SIL is pregnant and that is all I may ever get....
(Just to clarify, I love that my SIL is pregnant, but why can't I be satisfied with that)

I hate that I am not at my ideal weight and cannot diet for the life of me....
(no I am not overweight but am slowly getting there and not being able to stop it)

I hate that I worry about things that are not really important....

I hate that my mum is not a friend to me and that we cannot talk about 'things'....

I hate that my little brother started a business at the age of 18 (and is not yet making millions) worries whether he can pay wages each and every week, yet works till all hours in the morning....

Told you...everything and anything

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

My thoughts exactly, but it still does play on my mind along with everything else...thus the everything and anything.

Hope you are well.

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home