Monday, August 29, 2005

Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of always being sick and tired. Sound familiar, well it probably does as it is a song! lol

But this rings true. No less than a couple of weeks ago I was so sick that the thought of eating chocolate never entered my mind. Now that means I was really sick. Today well I have eaten some chocolate already (so technically) am not as sick as I was but am sick yet again. Not to mention that I had more than enough sleep and am still tired.

I am also trying to organise the building of our home. We have now put electricity on site, D is finishing the fence today, we have done our owner builder sign, D is cutting down some trees, then mulching them and also taking some waste to the tip (that others so kindly left on our property as it looked like a great place to dump it!). Have I told you that this house building business is v. costly!! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home