Friday, September 16, 2005

And we are away...

We have officially turned over the first dirt on our acreage. Excavation started today and I am one happy gal.

D.'s report from the block tells me that excavation should be completed tomorrow and then formwork on our home starts on Monday. We actually thought that excavation would take a week or so, so we are ahead of schedule as at Day 1. Somehow I don't think that this will continue.

Oh and it just started raining so work has stopped for today....go figure, we are building in Silverdale (next suburb over to the catchment area, Waragamba). It could only happen to me!

Have a great weekend all....I know mine is a busy one so will check back on Monday. Oh and I will have some photos of the current happenings at Silverdale too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Anita - we too built our house and it is the most exciting yet stressful time. Enjoy!
Mari

10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home