Thursday, November 17, 2005

Recipes...

Damn just lost my whole post.....

I just googled some food blogs and honestly my mouth was watering that I just had to make yours water too.

I love cooking. I am quite fussy as to how food is prepared and served so I don't go to many restaurants but if I do it has got to be an Italian restaurant. Not a fan of Thai or Indian but then again I have never really been so maybe I should retract that comment. I love Chinese, again I only go to one restaurant as I am a fussy eater.

Back to me cooking.....well this week I haven't cooked much (live with the in-laws and MIL cooks everyday) but I did manage to fit some things in. I made creamy chicken pesto pasta - way too much fat but it was v. yummy all the same.

I also made a beautiful, avacado, fetta & tomato salad and I oven roasted some peppers and seasoned those. D. had a BBQ at our block for all the tradesmen and the oven roasted peppers were a hit!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE SOCCER....oops FOOTBALL LAST NIGHT!!! So ecstatic but know that my brother was even more so. He is a football fanatic.

Ok back to the cooking thing....would you like to see some recipes with photos??? I am happy to share and would never share the flops so are you interested?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bugsy said...

hey darls - glad to see you are about. I would Lurve to see some recipes - as you know I love to cook too. Pictures would be fabbo. There is a really good recipe blog that I look at a bit too - http://www.cookingforengineers.com/

Hope you are doing well. Take care huhn.

5:07 pm  
Blogger Larisa said...

I enjoy cooking as well - your tomato, avocado, and feta salad is right up my alley. Hope things are going well.

1:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also a cook and love the food blogs. I haven't yet figured out how to do digital photos or I would have posted some of my creations by now. I'd love to see yours.

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home