Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's time

....that I got back into blogging and keeping promises. You have to forgive me as if I am going to post recipes then I want to show you some pictures and when I did all my cooking in the last few weeks I was too lazy to get out the camera but I PROMISE that I will take photos soon. I mean my food probably isn't restaurant quality but it always is tasty. Will come back with those recipes and photos soon.

An update on me, well you will know by reading through subsequent posts after my BFP that I was scared. Scared to move on from infertility and scared to move on and leave cyber friends still struggling with infertility. I am still scared.....8 weeks and 5 days pregnant but still very much feeling exactly the same. I am though believing that I am pregnant more and in fact we told our parents, brothers, sisters and grandparents and a few friends but I am scared that I will have to tell them something else in a few weeks and I don't want to.

On another note, I was reading another infertility blog, http://barrenmare.typepad.com/ regarding her relationship woes as a result of her infertility and honestly I can so relate. If you read back into my blog you will find the odd hints that D. was so against IVF. He did not want to go down that path....actually he did not want to go down the path of children any time soon as he was having so much fun being 30 and living his life his way. Well I can reveal that I gave him his ultimatum, either I leave or you come on board and grow up (as much as men can). Well he obviously chose the later and I know within the last few weeks that he is NOT regretting his choice. Not so much when I told him that I was pregnant but when he was revealing it to his family, he had a smile that went from one end of his face to the other and there was no stopping him. Each and every day he asks how I am feeling and you know what, that little question shows me that he wants this just as much as I do and that to me is utter bliss!

I feel for Barrenmare and other women at this stage in their relationship. This post was not a comparison but rather an expression of knowing what BarrenMare is going through and telling her that I have been there and try and remain focused. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel.....I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home