Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Still here

Thank you gals!

Went to the Ob who just said that the other embyro would disolve into the uterus or worse case scenario I would bleed it out but as Twin A is sitting higher in the uterus then it should not be effected. Phew! He believes that either way it shouldn't be there on my next u/s.

The Ob also checked my sugar and guess what? I have to do the glucose test earlier than most as I am showing a little sugar which obviously isn't good this early on. I will be doing that test on the 4/1 and next Ob appt on the 6/1.....

We have decided that we are going Private - Sydney Southwest Private Hospital - Liverpool. I mean what is the point of having private health insurance if you are not going to be using it?

Now can I complain about being nauseous? No. Ok I won't by know that it ain't pleasant!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

You sound a little better which I'm gald to see, was very worried about you for a bit there.

You can complain about being nauseous, but mind you it must be done with a silly little grin...because I bet deep down even if you are feeling a bit lousy you are over joyed!

8:54 am  
Blogger Nico said...

Of course you can complain about your nausea! Bring it on. Want to hear all about your pregnancy :-)

10:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!

I hope the new year brings many blessings for you.

Love, Sassy.

12:57 am  
Blogger Bugsy said...

hey sweets - how are you doing? No post for 3 weeks. Hope you are okay. thinking of you and checking often.

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home